Questions? It’s after business hours, who do I call?
Posted by: admin on Dec 17, 2010 in News

CNY Fertility has recently implemented a service to accommodate our clients’ busy schedules. If you have any questions related to your fertility journey, Kari Gardner is available to help. Please call us toll free at 1-800-539-9870 and choose prompt #2 to speak to her right away, or you can email your questions to her at

As always, it is our pleasure to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. This service is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.

8 responses to “Questions? It’s after business hours, who do I call?”

1. Debbie says:

I was on birth control can I still be a egg donor

• Lisa Stack says:

Hi Debbie,
      We do accept Egg Donors that have been on birth control. Please contact Kari ( for more information on the donation process. She will be able to answer any questions you may have.

Good luck!

2. penny says:

i heard you guys do state grants for fertility treatments and i was wondering if you could send me an application in the mail so i can fill it out and send it back before my appointment with dr kilts on april 13th. i don’t have a computer or much access to one therefore thats why i wanted to know if you can send me a grant application in the mail. my insurance company don’t pay for anything to do with infertility problems. thanks for your time.

3. jennifer says:

Good evening. My husband and i have recently started the process of IVF. I am still in the process of blood work and i have had to start treetments for elevated thyroid. was wondering if a generic form of synthroid could be used instead of the name brand. It would save me some money.

• Lisa Stack says:

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the question! I would suggest that you contact our nurses directly. They will be able to answer your question regarding generic vs. name brand medications. You can call our nurse’s line at any time: 1-800-539-9870 #2, or email Kari directly:

Please let me know if you have any difficulty receiving the answer you need.

4. Natalie says:

I had a phone consult over 2 years ago, since then I divorced and remarried and we’re both interested in the split cycle egg donor, however I was quoted a 4000 dollar rate, can I still get same rate? We’re interested in starting this winter, thanks.

• admin says:

Hi Natalie,
      We introduced a new egg donor program June 1st, 2012 along with all new pricing options. The cost of our Standard Package (5-7 mature eggs) is $6,000 with $4,500 which is much more competitive to our old pricing. This pricing is in effect until 12/31/12 and then it will undergo a slight increase. You can read all about the new program here:

Please contact one of our donor/recipient coordinators to discuss the options that best suit your needs or ask us any questions you may have. You can reach them by calling 1.855.cny.eggs.

Best of luck to you!