As part of our dedication to providing the world’s most accessible and affordable high-quality fertility care, it’s our pleasure to also provide an opportunity for those in our community to win a free IVF cycle. All of our IVF Giveaways will be coordinated through our social media pages using either Facebook or Instagram.
What you need to know:
- The rules and application instructions for each month’s giveaways will be posted on both our Facebook and Instagram page.
- We will be gifting one free IVF cycle approximately every month.
- The winner will not be announced to the general public due to privacy and HIPPA policy unless the recipient chooses to sign a waiver. We will, however, inform everyone via Facebook and Instagram when a winner has been selected.
- The cycle will include: Oocyte Retrieval, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Assisted Hatching, anesthesia, a Fresh Embryo Transfer, and Cryopreservation of Surplus Embryos with storage of frozen embryos for a period of one year following the fresh IVF cycle.
- The Cycle does not include: pre-cycle evaluations, monitoring, medications, or Frozen Embryo Transfers ($450/transfer if done within a year, $1950 if done after a year), Donor Eggs/Sperm/embryos.
- The recipient will also receive up to 7 nights at the Maplewood Suites Extended Stay in Syracuse New York (availability not guaranteed and blackout dates apply).
- There is no cash value for the winners of the free IVF cycle. You must schedule an initial consultation with one of our CNY Fertility locations within six months of the completion of this giveaway. You will not be charged for this consultation if your insurance doesn’t provide you coverage. If you are a past CNY Fertility client we will need you to come in for a follow-up appointment. You must use your free IVF within 1 year of the completion of this Giveaway.
*CNY Fertility reserves the right to revoke any IVF cycle credit from a recipient at any point up until the recipient’s baseline appointment for the IVF cycle for reasons including but not limited to the discovery of health insurance coverage for IVF or substantial questions regarding the moral character of the recipient. CNY also reserves the right to deny the transfer of the IVF cycle to another individual for any reason.