At CNY Fertility, it is our mission to provide the world’s most comprehensive and accessible high-quality fertility solutions so that everyone has a fair opportunity to fulfill their life dream of starting or expanding their family.
What our mission means for you:
- We accept everyone as you are, who you are. No exceptions.
- Your fertility care will be lead by world leaders in reproductive medicine. Our providers combine for over 250 years of fertility expertise and all of our doctors are board certified Reproductive Endocrinologists.
- Your treatment will be affordable. We work with every major health insurance, our self-pay prices are often less than ⅓ the national average, and we offer in-house payment plans allowing you to make smaller more affordable monthly payments. Every patient is approved for our financing packages.
- We specialize in ALL fields of fertility medicine allowing us to treat our clients with the best and most appropriate treatments. We focus on Reproductive Immunology in the treatment of recurrent pregnancy loss, unexplained infertility, and unsuccessful IVF attempts. Our treatments range from low intervention services (like ovulation induction with timed intercourse and IUI) to advanced reproductive technologies (like IVF, mini IVF, genetic testing, and donor packages).
- We have a state of the art surgery center offering minimally invasive fertility procedures for tubal ligation reversals and vasectomy reversals and to deal with endometriosis, inflammation, structural abnormalities, and other fertility diminishing condition.
- Your embryos will be cared for in a state of the art lab. We have over 1 billion dollars invested in our infrastructure and medical technologies.
- We partner with every OB/GYN, monitoring facility, hospital, and radiology department in the world meaning if you are coming from out of the area all of your monitoring can be done locally. Yes, you only need to travel to us for your actual fertility procedures.
- We treat with a holistic approach allowing us to help guide you medically, spiritually, and emotionally. We host weekly online and in person support opportunities for those trying to conceive or otherwise going through some type of fertility treatment. We offer fertility enhancing “eastern” treatments like acupuncture, fertility massage, light therapy, and yoga. Additionally, we have designed our facilities to look and feel like a spa so that you are as comfortable and relaxed as possible during this very stressful time in your life.
For over 20 years, CNY has been dedicated to making your dreams a reality. When we first opened our doors in 1995, we were located in a small office in Auburn, NY. For the first few months, Dr. Kiltz answered the phones himself surprising patients by saying, “come in right now, I can see you immediately.” They did, the practice grew, and fortunately, we no longer have to work through the night with flashlights to help keep your embryos alive during a winter storm.
We moved to our current location in Syracuse, NY in 1997, formally establishing CNY Fertility. Twenty some years and thousands of families helped later – CNY Fertility has grown into one of the largest and best Fertility Clinics in the world.
Now with four offices located in Syracuse, Albany, Rochester, and Buffalo, we treat patients from around the globe. We have invested over 1 billion dollars in infrastructure, laboratory, medical equipment, and staff over 250 of the finest medical professionals you will ever meet.
Yet without YOU, our clients, what we do would be without meaning. Each and every day, we are inspired and encouraged by the strength, passion, and love of each and every one of you. So, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your team.
At CNY Fertility, we believe you are Fertile. Yes, you may be experiencing infertility, but that is not what defines you. When treating someone experiencing infertility we look at the whole person because we understand that there are lots of components that go into making your reproductive system function. We combine the latest technologies from the fields of reproductive endocrinology, embryology, andrology, immunology, pharmacology, and surgical techniques with ancient eastern techniques like acupuncture, massage, and yoga so that the whole you is taken care of to the highest possible standard.
Unlike some fertility clinics who deny treatment to those who are not “ideal candidates,” as a means to artificially inflate success rates, we accept everyone for the treatment they need because we believe true success as a fertility clinic can only be achieved in giving every hopeful parent a chance.
We believe you are the captain of your ship. It is our primary job to act as educators so that you can make the most informed decisions about your care. Ultimately, you will always be able to choose your own course of treatment. Of course, part of this educational process will involve our doctors educating you on a recommended course of action, but you decide how you would like your fertility treatment to unfold.