NEWS

Our little dreams come true…
Posted by: Editor on Sep 20, 2011 in News, Success Stories

I just wanted to thank the entire staff at CNY Fertility Center. The entire staff who work in your Latham office are incredible. We owe our sucess to each and every one of them. They could not have been more kind and compasionate. We loved that they wanted sucess just as much as we did.

We got pregnant naturally and sadly miscarried. After that we could not seem to get pregnant again on our own. After several years of trying we decided to try IUI and IVF. Our first 2 IUI’s failed , but our first IVF was a sucess. We now have the 2 greatest joys of our lives, our beautiful twin girls. Natalie who weighed 6 pounds and Charlotte who weighed 6 pds 7oz. They were born at 38 weeks on June 10, 2011. Although a “Thank You” is not nearly enough… we Thank You all so very much!!!!

Joyce

5 responses to “Our little dreams come true…”

1. Tara says:

I love to see sucess stories they are so inspiring. I use to come to this website to read them during our times of trying to concieve. And now like you I am living a sucess story as well,thanks to CNY, we had our two little ones on July 27th. Congrats & enjoy every moment with your girls.

2. nicola says:

Bravo Joyce best of luck with the girls. Thumbs up CNY fertility way to gooooooooooo!!!!!!!

3. CHERYL says:

JUST GETTING STARTED WITH CNY FERTILITY. YOUR STORY IS INSPIRATIONAL AND UPLIFTING. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YOUR GIRLS ARE ADORABLE!!!!!

4. Julie says:

Thank you for your post, it brings me hope…My husband and I miscarried in Dec 2009 and Oct 2010, both at 6 weeks. I am trying my best not to fear another miscarriage. I am looking forward to my appt. in January.. Your daughters are beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. May God bless you all.

5. Kelley says:

We are getting ready for an IVF cycle this month (our first one) after many years of failed IUI’s, so your story is very inspiring to me!! Congratulations!

captcha