Did you know that we have payment plans available for all of our treatments?
That’s right, we offer payment plans for all of our fertility treatments including, IVF, FETs, Donor IVF, Tubal Ligation Reversals, Vasectomy Reversals and more. As part of our mission to provide accessible, state-of-the-art fertility care we allow all of our clients to set up very simple payment plans for up to two years.
What you need to know
All of our payment plans, whether for IVF or any of our fertility treatments, operate with the same structure. If you understand how they work for one treatment, you understand how they work for all treatments.
- There is a $250 administrative fee for every 6 months you finance for. That is $1000 if you finance for 2 years. However, you should really look at it as $40 a month because if you pay off your balance before your contract is up you are not charged for the remainder of your administrative fee.
- There is no credit requirement.
- You must have an active credit or debit card.
- For most treatments, we only require your first month’s payment prior to starting treatment (or prior to scheduling your appointment for tubal ligation reversals)
- Vasectomy Reversals require a $4,000 downpayment.
- You can pay any amount up front and finance whatever your remaining balance is.
How to estimate your monthly payment:
- Step 1: Add up the total for your treatment.
- Step 2: Add the administrative fee to the number above.
- Step 3: Divide the number obtained by adding the first steps together by the number of months you want to finance for.
- Step 4: You should now have an estimate of your monthly total.
Example using IVF:
- Step 1: $4,700 IVF with local monitoring = $4,700
- Step 2: $4,700 +$1000 (for 24 months of financing) = $5,700
- Step 3: $5,700/24 months = $237.5 per month
- Step 4: Your estimated monthly payment is $237.5 per month for 24 months.
You must make the first months payment prior to starting your treatment.