This month, it is important to focus on nurturing both your mind and body. As wonderful as the holiday season can be, we must remember that we have to be kind to ourselves. While you are trying to conceive and in the early stages of pregnancy, taking the time to breathe and meditate can make managing challenging situations much easier.
To help you through these moments, we are offering multiple support opportunities at each CNY Fertility and CNY Healing Arts location. We also have a few support webinars available, to facilitate relaxed sharing from home.
For more information about the opportunities available, please check our CNY Fertility calendars.
Last year, I created a quick list to help you check-in with yourself during the holidays. I’d like to revisit this list, and hopefully offer some insight to where you may need a bit of extra nurturing.
Take a few moments to first reflect on the holiday season, and what it means to you. Then, answer each question thoughtfully and try to incorporate your responses into this year’s celebration.
- List three of your most fond holiday memories.
- List three of your favorite holiday traditions.
- Name one tradition you miss celebrating.
- Name one tradition you would like to begin.
- Who do you love spending your holiday with?
- Name five people you are thankful for having in your life.
- List five ways you could show them your love, whether big or small.
- Name one person you miss, and would like to reconnect with this holiday.
- How could you reestablish that relationship?
- Finally, list five ways you could love and care for yourself this holiday.
I hope you enjoy that quick exercise, it is supposed to get you thinking, and loving!