As this New Year and new beginning continues to evolve, this is a great opportunity to reassess your progress and timeline. If you have been trying to conceive for an extended period of time, it is very common to feel like you are repeating a similar cycle over, and over again. This week, make it a goal to set aside some time quietly by yourself and then with your partner to take an inventory of where you are, and where you would like to be. This is also a great exercise for those just beginning on their journey with our center. Take some time to answer the following questions as open and honestly as possible, both alone, and together. If you would like to get back to basics and reassess where you are going in regards to your cycle, you could always schedule a follow-up talk with one of our practitioners.
- Are you currently happy with your cycles, physical health, and emotional wellbeing?
- What have you done differently, between this year and last year?
- What is your goal in regards to your fertility journey, to achieve by next year?
- What is your goal in regards to your physical health, to achieve by next year?
- What is your goal in regards to your emotional wellbeing, to achieve by next year?
- What is one change you will make this year, to promote your fertility journey?
- What is one change you will make this year, to promote your physical health?
- What is one change you will make this year, to promote your emotional wellbeing?
- What is one thing that you are proud of achieving in the past year?
- What is one give you will give yourself, in 2011?
Best of luck, and please know that we are always available to support you on your journey.