- A fetus exposed to air pollution during pregnancy has an increased risk of cancers, such as leukemia and Hodgkin lymphoma, respiratory diseases, allergic disorders and anemia as an infant.
Bring healthy air to your home with the world’s best air purifier. CNY Fertility has partnered with Intellipure to offer a 20% discount using code CNYFERTILITY.
Air Quality & Fertilty
Ultrafine particles can be especially dangerous for pregnant women. Ultrafine particles can penetrate into the lungs and extra-pulmonary organs which can transfer toxic compounds to the fetus and placenta.
Women exposed to air pollution while pregnant have a higher risk of developing cardiometabolic diseases later in life, such as heart disease, diabetes, and stroke due to increases in oxidative stress, inflammation and endothelial dysfunction.
Exposure to high levels of pollution can result in sperm DNA damage, leading to male-mediated infertility, miscarriage, and other adverse reproductive outcomes.
Emerging studies suggest air pollution is also closely related to various birth complications, low birth weight, and increased risk of still birth.
Infants & Air Quality
- Children exposed to air pollution early on in life can also develop structural and volumetric abnormalities in the brain, as well as auditory, vestibular, and cognitive deficits.
- According to the World Health Organization, more than 50% of premature deaths due to pneumonia among children under 5 are caused by the particulate matter (soot) inhaled from household air pollution.
The Intellipure Difference
- Effectively eliminates >99% of all particles
- Reduces mold, bacteria, virus, fungi, heavy gases and odors
Each unit is individually tested an certified to provide the highest level of air cleaning performance
DFS TECHNOLOGY: TESTED TOUGH
Laboratory test research shows that DFS system significantly reduces airborne bioburden in cleanrooms. It trapped and inhibited bacteria, and also improved the filtration performance of a filter media by two to three orders of magnitude. (Control and Monitoring of Bioburden in Biotech / PharmaceuticalCleanrooms Jaisinghani, et al)
Exposure of bacteria on the surface of the internal filters in the DFS Air Cleaner can significantly reduce their survival rate. (Effect of the DFS Air Cleaner on the Survival of Microorganisms Fannin)
The DFS system units can remove all particles passing through the system with near-zero count at the exhaust side of the DFS system of all particles larger than 0.007 micron. (Supporting case study by University of Buffalo IUCB, Baier, Ciriano, et al