CNY Fertility’s Fertile Guarantee™ is an IVF refund program. We Understand, paying for fertility care is an incredibly large investment and an unsure one at that. With almost any other service, if you pay thousands, 10s of thousands of dollars, you are guaranteed a certain product or result. This is often not the case with fertility care. As crazy as it sounds, IVF, the gold standard of fertility treatment has a success rate of only 50% in the best of circumstances. That’s why at CNY Fertility we set up the Fertile Guarantee Program™, giving you the peace of mind to seek the care you need.
CNY Fertility’s Fertile Guarantee™ offers our self-pay clients an extra assurance that their investment will result in a successful pregnancy. The program fee is $20,000 and in-house financing is not available since this is a refund program. If you are interested in applying, please see the eligibility and program information below.
What is CNY’s Fertile Guarantee IVF Refund program include?
- 75% refund if you don’t bring a baby home in your arms
- Up to 6 IVF cycles (must complete all Frozen Embryo Transfers before moving on to the next fresh IVF)
- Cryopreservation of embryos from those 6 cycles
- 1 yr storage of embryos
- Egg Retrieval
- Assisted hatching
- Embryo Transfer
- FET’s of embryos created during these cycles
- Excludes Medications, IVF screening tests prior to the initiation of medications, such as hysterosalpingogram, and non-IVF surgeries. Initial pregnancy test and early pregnancy bloods and ultrasounds.
What are the Fertile Guarantee™ Program Eligibility Requirements?
- No insurance benefit for IVF
- Female must be under the age of 38 at the time of enrollment
- Day 3 FSH <9 AMH greater than 1>
- Estradiol <100
- Have not failed more than 3 previous IVF cycles at any fertility center
- The ability to generate an endometrial lining thickness of 7mm
- No hydrosalpinx
- No significant uterine fibroids (unless corrected prior to surgery)
- Male partner’s semen analysis not indicative of azoospermia or severe oligospermia. A post-vasectomy patient may not qualify and requires a diagnostic aspiration.
- Willingness to transfer a minimum of 2 embryos
Ultimately, eligibility will be decided by one of our doctors.