When founder and director Robert Kiltz, M.D. began practicing fertility medicine, he looked around and saw a field of medicine that was accessible to few. With health insurance rarely covering standard fertility treatments like IUI, IVF, or the necessary medications along with self-pay prices out of reach for the vast majority of individuals, quality fertility care was simply not an option for most. Moved by the state of the industry, Dr. Kiltz envisioned a world where everyone could afford state of the art fertility care. That is what we have done.
We believe reproduction is an undeniable human right. Unfortunately, the cost of IVF and other fertility treatment is prohibitive for most. We see this inaccessibility as an injustice and have dedicated our lives to providing a viable option for everyone seeking fertility care.
Affordable Fertility Care
CNY Fertility offers the most affordable fertility care in the united states. With many treatments including IVF costing less than 1/3 the national average combined with our in-house payment plans, fertile guarantee program, and IVF Giveaways, you’ll understand why we say, CNY Fertility – Making Priceless Affordable™.
Take for example IVF, the gold standard for fertility care. According to Resolve, the average cost for IVF is $23,000.
Note, our $3,900 for IVF does not include Ultrasound and Blood Monitoring ($4700 including monitoring) or medications (usually $2,000-5000). When adding the necessary monitoring, medications, and even the travel expenses incurred by travel patients, your cycle at CNY is still very likely to cost less than $10,000.
High-Quality Fertility Care
It is one thing to offer affordable fertility medicine, it’s another to combine that with industry-leading care and highly respected success rates. With over 1 billion dollars invested in our medical facilities and knowledgeable medical experts, that is exactly what you will get.
CNY fertility is dedicated to providing all of our clients with state of the art fertility treatment that is right for you. We treat each and every one of our clients individually.
We offer every fertility treatment from relatively simple treatments like ovulation induction with intercourse and IUI to more advanced procedures like IVF, FETs, and minimally invasive fertility procedures like Laparoscopies, Hysteroscopies, and even perform sterilization reversals such as tubal ligation reversals (tubal reversals) and vasectomy reversals.
Too Good to be True?
Given how different we are, people are sometimes surprised when they hear about us. Yes, we’ve heard it all, from “are you guys real,” to “how are you so affordable,” to “this is too good to be true.” It’s hard to point to one thing that makes us able to provide industry-leading care at such an affordable price, but maybe it’s some of the following:
- First and foremost is our mission. Our mission to provide a solution for EVERYONE suffering from infertility means we work for a higher cause then paycheck. We work for you and your family.
- Similarly, our philosophy keeps you as our number one focus. Yes, that means that although we are proud of our success rates, our success rates have never and will never be our focus. We have seen too many women of an “unsuitable” BMI for many clinics become deliver beautiful babies to deny any woman from using their own eggs for as many cycles as they would like. We have seen way too many “poor,” quality embryos becoming beautiful, smart, and kind humans now being accepted into top universities to refuse to transfer a “poorly,” graded embryo just because it may hurt our “success statistics.” One thing is for certain, You are what matters.
- Our team is filled with renowned doctors, knowledgeable nurse practitioners and physician assistants, precise embryologists, experienced nurses, astute financial coordinators, and other talented individuals who collectively make CNY tick.
- It’s no secret that CNY Fertility performs some of the most IVF Cycles in the country every year. We have embraced a model of care that utilizes everyone’s skill to their fullest. CNY has Nurse Practitioners with decades of experience that are naturally very skilled providers. At CNY, we utilize Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to a higher level than many fertility clinics because we recognize their ability to deliver exceptional care.
- Our state of the art embryology lab that houses the latest technology to keep your embryos safe while providing the proper nourishment to and support for your growing embryos.