Lots of people want to know what they can do to improve their fertility naturally or similarly, improve their chance of a successful IUI, IVF, FET, or other fertility treatment. Studies show that yoga can help reduce stress, which can affect fertility. Some experts also believe that specific poses can help promote fertility by increasing blood flow to your pelvis, stimulating hormone-producing glands, and releasing muscle tension.
In short, yoga can be beneficial for both men and women struggling with infertility.
How does Yoga Improve My Fertility?
- Reduces Stress: Stress can have a major effect on your fertility. Yoga is a great way to beat stress and achieve peace of mind. Yoga is not just about the body, it is also about how you breathe. The breathing techniques associated with yoga can help lower the stress hormone cortisol in the body. This inturn can increase your chances of conceiving.
- Detoxifies the Body: Certain yoga poses can help detoxify the body and help boost your fertility. Yoga can also help relax tight muscles and connective tissues.
- Increases Circulation: Many infertility issues arise due to blockages. With yoga, you can increase your blood circulation and ensure that it reaches the reproductive organs. This can help create a positive environment for a pregnancy.
- Works On Your Immune System: Yoga is a great way to boost your immunity. Practicing yoga helps you find your inner calm, which in turn can help raise the number of white blood cells in the body. This not only helps keep common diseases at bay, but can also help you beat infertility.
- Helps Keep The Ovaries Healthy: Certain yoga poses reroute the blood flow to reach the ovaries. This helps to provide these reproductive organs with more oxygen, making them healthier. Ovarian dysfunction is a common cause of infertility in women. Yoga can be a great tool for women with ovary related issues.
- Helps Deal With Hormonal Treatment Better: If you are already struggling with infertility and undergoing hormone treatment, yoga can help. With all of those hormones in the body, it is easy to fall into the depths of physical and mental distress. This negative energy in the body can reduce your chances of conceiving. With yoga, you can minimize these side effects and increase your chance of becoming pregnant. Whether you are on Letrozole, trying IUI, or IVF, yoga can be a great help.