NEWS

Low Cost IVF in the United States
Posted by: Editor on Jan 21, 2010 in News

CNY Fertility Center, founded and directed by Dr. Robert J. Kiltz, with offices across New York State, offers low cost fertility/infertility treatment that include IVF, ICSI, PGD, Cryopreservation, Donor Eggs, and much more. Although fertility treatments are offered worldwide, wide variations are noted in different countries in regard to quality and availability. Medical tourism is becoming a popular means for consumers to find state-of-the-art medical care around the globe. We have integrated both Eastern and Western medicine to provide our clients with a holistic approach to their reproductive care. It is our goal at CNY Fertility Center to become the center of choice both across the United States and to our friends abroad.

Our mission is to provide comprehensive reproductive services in a compassionate, honest and friendly environment at a low cost to our clients. In 2010, Dr. Kiltz has created financial plans to minimize the stress on our clients on their journey to build their family. We offer multiple cycle discounts as well as IVF refund programs. Couples interested in donor eggs will also find that we offer exceptional rates in comparison to many other programs and we as well offer both multiple cycle discounts and refund programs for couples/recipients who are interested in pursuing donor eggs.

As our centers grow to offer services across the United States and around the world, we will strive to meet your needs. We understand the inconvenience of leaving your home for medical care and we will assist you in any way we can to make your stay in New York as comfortable and as convenient as possible. We will provide you with continuous support throughout your journey. Our staff is here for you and it would be our pleasure and our honor to help you build your family.

If you are interested in exceptional, quality care, in a warm environment, at a low cost, please visit our website at www.cnyfertility.com. If you have questions regarding any aspect of the services offered at CNY Fertility Center, please do not hesitate to contact us at (518) 690-0700. Our staff is available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, to answer any of your questions. We look forward to working with you.

Justine Taylor, RN, BSN
Nurse Manager and IVF Coordinator
jtaylor@cnyfertility.com

79 Responses to “Low Cost IVF in the United States”

1. Nadia says:

Dear Sirs,

Based on my search on Internet for the best IVF Centers in USA with most affordable cost, I was lucky to find you as the best nominated center for this operation.

Actually I’m 39 years mother of 1 Child (10 Years), and trying to have a second baby with no hope. on Feb & March 11 I did 2 IUI consecutively but failed, and I’m so interested to go with IVF via your prestigious center.

Hereby, it would be appreciated if you provide me with (beast affordable) cost of IVF at your center and details (whether including Medication – Lab tests… or not)

Please note that I’m planning to travel to US from Kuwait for this task in specific, assuring my attendance for any further information you may require.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

Nadia
    Kuwait

Hi Nadia,

Thanks for your website comment! We’re happy you found us. We often coordinate cycles for out of town patients.

The cost of one IVF cycle is $4,500.00. We require a $2,500.00 deposit at the beginning of your cycle, and then we will charge you $166.67 a month, for 12 months. This cost includes Anesthesia, ICSI, Assisted Hatching, Retrieval, Embryo Transfer, storage of frozen embryos and FET cycles for one year. This does not include labs, ultrasounds and medications.

I will copy this response to our Financial Coordinator, Tracey (tquinn@cnyfertility.com), and our Out of Town Coordinator, Linda (Lredmond@cnyfertility.com) and they will contact you to provide you with further information.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We would love to schedule a consult, and get you started!

Good luck!

2. jane says:

I just found the answer for my question but how much is (the lab and ulrasound and medication)cost just arround i know that it could be more it depend on your dose of med .
    thanks.

3. Elida says:

Dear Sirs,

Actually I’m 42 years, I had 2 abortion when I was under 21, My fallopian tubes are completly damage. I tried 2 IVF on 2008 consecutives(1-unsuccesful and 1-miscarriage after a month)and I’m so interested to go with IVF via your prestigious center.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

Elida

Hi Elida,

Thank you for reaching out. We have recently restructured our pricing, and these prices will begin September 1st. The cost for a single IVF cycle is $5,500.00.
      A 10% discount will be applied if prepaid in full ($4,950), due at date of baseline.
      To Finance: 50% deposit at date of baseline ($2,750), remainder financed for 12–24 mo. Interest free. May include admin fees.
      Monthly payment deducted from credit/debit card: $229.17/12mo., $180.56/18mo., $145.83/24mo.

This includes anesthesia, ICIS, assisted hatching, retrieval, embryo transfer, storage of frozen embryos and FET cycles for one year. You are responsible for all labs, ultrasounds, and medications. We will bill insurance for monitoring and accept what insurance pays minus co-pays, co-insurances, and deductibles.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, and don’t hesitate to contact our office to schedule a consultation: http://cnyfertility.com/about-us/contact-us/

4. tara says:

Hello I am a 37 yr old woman I have 3 boys I had my tubes tied and am now remarried and we want a baby very badly please help us how much is the charge and how much is the medicine I will need?

Hi Tara,

We have recently restructured our pricing, and these prices will begin September 1st. The cost for a single self-pay IVF cycle is $5,500.00. The approximate cost of medications for one cycle is $3,000.00.

5. Keta says:

I would like to know why your IVF so cheap and what is your center’s success rate. and in total what is the cost with medications? And if financed what does your credit score have to range in?

6. OFOMA AMARACHI LINDA says:

I AM INTERSTED IN KNOWING THE COST OF IVF WITH PGD FOR THE PREVENTION OF SICKLE CELL ANAEMIA

7. Laura says:

I have a question regarding the pricing for ultrasound. How much extra does the ultrasound cost for IVF monitoring and how many times would an ultrasound normally be done for an IVF cycle? I am just trying to get a cost for the entire procedure (minus meds) that is accurate. We are also looking at Thailand but would prefer to stay in the States.

Thanks,
    Laura

Hi Laura,

Thanks for asking. I’d like you to speak with our Financial Coordinator, Tracey (tquinn@cnyfertility.com). She will be able to give you the most up to date pricing packages, and answer any financial questions you may have.

Best of luck!

8. Asma says:

Dear Sir/Medam,

I get married before 6 years back and after waiting child 3 years i visit hospital and follow initial treatment for conceive baby but failed after doctor suggest me to go with IUI in the year of 2009 first time it was successfully conceive baby but unfortunately after 2 month miss cary then after 8 month i try again for IUI but failed then after few month i tried third time for IUI but again failed now my doctor suggest me to with IVF and I’m so interested to go with IVF via your prestigious center.

Hereby, it would be appreciated if you provide me with (best affordable) cost of IVF at your center and details (whether including Medication – Lab tests… or not)

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

Asma
    Kuwait

Hi Asma,

I am very sorry for your loss. Here are the most recent prices for IVF:
      1 Cycle for $4,500
      An additional 5% discount will be applied if prepaid in full, due at date of baseline. To Finance: 50% deposit at date of baseline, remainder financed for 12–24 mo. Interest free.

This IVF package includes retrieval, ICSI, assisted hatching and anesthesia, storage of frozen embryos and frozen embryo transfer cycles for one year.
      Please note: Excluded from all packages above are medications and monitoring.

Monitoring costs approximately $750, and medications are approximately $3,000.00.

Please contact our financial coordinator, Tracey (tquinn@cnyfertility.com) with any specific questions regarding financing.

You may also contact us to schedule a consultation appointment: http://cnyfertility.com/new-appointment-form/

Lstack@cnyfertility.com

9. a long time coming says:

hello. I have had 3 ectopic pregnancies (2 within thus year) and I do not want to give up on having a minnie me! I am very interested in IVF because I only have one tube and my doctor is recommending IVF do that I do not have to continue putting my body through this turmoil. I would like more info by mail or email so that my husband and I along with my family can go over it. I am the stepmom of 5 amazing boys and I am ready for one of my own ( and they are ready too)! Please provide info ASAP with pricing, location, and how long I would have to stay in NY for the process. I am very excited about this process!!!! Thank u so much and can’t wait to see you!

Hello,

I am very sorry for your ectopic pregnancies. I would recommend that you contact our office (http://cnyfertility.com/new-appointment-form/) to schedule your consultation appointment. We are located in Syracuse, NY, and we can coordinate your stay for egg retrieval and embryo transfer. If you are monitored at your local physician’s office, you will only have to visit Syracuse for about a week. Our self-pay IVF costs are below, but these may change if you have insurance coverage:
      1 Cycle for $4,500

Please note: Excluded from all packages above are medications and monitoring.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you,

10. farrah says:

Hi
    Ive been married for 3 years now. My husband has a daughter from a previous marriage. Weve been trying to conceive for more than two years with no luck. We went to the fertility specialist and checked me out and said I was normal but when they checked my husband they said he had low sperm motility and mobility plus his sperm is some what mutated or deformed and the male infertility Dr said our only bet is to have an ivf procedure done.
    I did alot of research and found out that we need ivf and icsi procedures to be able to have children. I also saw that there is a mini ivf procedure that minimizes the cost by using less medication. I just want more info about ur procedures u offer and what would be best for us and how much would the lab work cost
    screening to determine if were good candidates for ivf. Whats the for normal women with no fertility problems to conceive through ivf.
    Weve been trying to avoid going out of the states to do this so please help me out

Thanx
    Farrah

Hi Farrah,

I am very sorry for your fertility struggles. We do have low cost IVF and mini IVF available. You can find our costs below for one IVF cycle. If you do mini IVF, the procedure costs will be the same but you will save money on medications. Please contact our office to schedule a consultation appointment: http://cnyfertility.com/new-appointment-form/

1 Cycle for $4,500

Please note: Excluded from all packages above are medications and monitoring.

Lstack@cnyfertility.com
      315-744-8073

11. lisbeth says:

Hi i been trying to do an ivf but because of my economic situation prices in the state of florida are to hi , i had done all required test recently my question is can i fax all test result to your facility with out having to do the process all over and how long it would take to do the ivf how long i have to stay in n.y. since i live in the state of florida but wiling to travel please help me out i need this asap thank you

Hi Lisbeth,

I suggest that you schedule a phone consult. We may be able to use many of the tests you have already had completed, as long as they have been done within the last year. However, this is something that you can discuss with the physician. Typically the IVF process lasts 4 weeks from start to finish. However, you could have all of your monitoring completed in Florida, and travel to our facility for just the egg retrieval and transfer, which would be about 5-7 days total.

Here is the form to request a consult: http://cnyfertility.com/new-appointment-form/

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with!

12. Virgelia says:

Hi lisa I am 44 years old try to have a baby for a long time want to know how much the cost for ivf if I will go for donor egg and sperm include medication.thank you.

13. Classie says:

To Whom it May Concern:

Actually I’m 28 years, recently discharged from the military in 2009 for not being able to cope after a sexual trauma, My fallopian tubes are completly damaged with scar tissue, I went through a laparoscopy and dye test to diagnose the tubal blockage. Me and my husband have been trying to conceive since 07/2009, I’m able to get pre-testing and monitoring at my local Veteran’s Affairs office. I have no insurance coverage and would be totally out of pocket traveling from Kansas, and I’m so interested to go with IVF via your prestigious center.

Thanking you in advance.

Cordially Yours,

Classie

Hi Classie,

I am very sorry for the many challenges that you have faced. Here are the costs for a self pay IVF cycle. This does not include medications or monitoring. You may need to check with your local VA office for the expected monitoring cost. However, you can expect medications to cost approximately $3,000.00:

1 Cycle for $4,500

Please note: Excluded from all packages above are medications and monitoring.

Monitoring at our center costs approximately $750, and medications are approximately $3,000.00.

You can schedule a consult here, if you would like to discuss your options further: http://cnyfertility.com/new-appointment-form/

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you.

14. JOANN says:

I recently went for a tubal reversal procedure, which was unsuccessful because my tubes were cut at uteras. The doctor suggested IVF. I’ve seen specials you offer and understand they don’t cover monitoring and meds. What exactly is monitoring?

Hi Joann,

I am sorry that the reversal was unsuccessful, but IVF is often a great option for clients in similar situations. Monitoring is the series of bloodwork and ultrasounds needed to monitor your progress on medications before an egg retrieval.

Please don’t hesitate to schedule a consultation appointment, where we can discuss all of your medical and financial options. To schedule an appointment, please complete the following form: http://cnyfertility.com/new-appointment-form/

Also, please let me know if there is anything that I can help you with.
      Lstack@cnyfertility.com

15. fatima says:

I was wondering how your IVF program works with out of state patients. I had several unsuccessful IUI, and several surgeries. I’m currently seeing a fertility doctor, and he says my only option is IVF but they’re prices are expensive. I found your website and am interested in the program and the price.
    thanks

Hi Fatima,
      We see many traveling clients. What we do is monitor you remotely for the majority of your cycle. We will write you lab orders for your bloodwork and ultrasounds, and our designated nursing team will work with you throughout your whole cycle. As we monitor you very closely, we will be able to time your travel to our center for your egg retrieval and transfer. You can plan on visiting our center for a little less than a week.

You may also be interested in this video featuring Dr. Kiltz, discussing traveling clients: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1yr2Q2K6no&list=UU5VloYZ3QniYts2H-v-Adiw&index=4&feature=plcp

To begin the process, I suggest that you schedule a phone consult so that we can discuss all of our options: http://cnyfertility.com/new-appointment-form/

Also, you can contact me with any questions that you may have.
      We look forward to hearing from you!
      Lstack@cnyfertility.com

16. jennifer says:

hi my name is jennifer my husband and i are interseted in me getting an ivf i had my tube cut and tied and now i regret it so it cant be reverse i am interested in getting an ivf done in between augsut through november i am able to make payment asap i lives in nj i see that you are located in ny that is just a train ride away i would like to know what are the cost now and how much do i have to bring for my first visit?

Hi Jennifer,

The first step to beginning your cycle with us is to schedule a consultation appointment. This can be done over the phone. We would like to review your medical history, and also determine if there are any additional tests that we would like to have completed before beginning your cycle. We can monitor you remotely, and you will just have to travel to our Albany or Syracuse, NY offices for your egg retrieval and transfer. To schedule your consultation appointment, please complete this form: http://cnyfertility.com/new-appointment-form/

In regards to payment, here is our most up to date pricing sheet: http://cnyfertility.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/CNYFC_2011_IVF_rev_12.19.11.pdf

One IVF cycle is $4,500.00 An additional 5% discount will be applied if prepaid in full, due at date of baseline. To Finance: 50% deposit
      at date of baseline, remainder financed for 12–24 mo. Interest free. The IVF packages above include retrieval, ICSI, assisted hatching, transfer, and anesthesia, storage of frozen embryos and frozen embryo transfer cycles for one year. Please note: Excluded from all packages above are medications and monitoring.

We will also be able to discuss your financing options during your consultation appointment. Please let me know if there are any further questions that you have!

17. sara says:

Hi,
    if for any reason ivf process gets cancelled (due to poor response to medicine) will i get back the amount

Hi Sara,

If we have to cancel your before your retrieval due to poor response, you will either be able to begin another cycle or receive compensation. You may not receive a refund for your monitoring, depending on how far along you are in your cycle, but we will attempt to bill your insurance for any charges. If you have any financial questions, please feel free to contact our financial coordinator, Tracey: Tquinn@cnyfertility.com

18. April says:

Hello. I live in Florida and am wanting to come to your facility for my ivf treatment. This past March I had my 1st ivf in the donor program and got a negative pregnancy test. I actually heard about you from a friend of mine that lives in NY. Where I live, they charge no less than $15000 for 1 cycle of ivf. I can’t afford that, and my dream is to have this baby. I’ve waited a very long time and hoping your facility can help me and make this come true. Please get back to me. Thanks!

Hi April,

I am very sorry about the negative pregnancy test. We often treat traveling clients, and we have a great team to coordinate your cycle. To begin a donor egg cycle, I’d like you to contact one of our donor coordinators, Pati. Pati will be able to give you access to our donor database to view their profiles, and answer any questions that you may have specific to your cycle: Pbreh@cnyfertility.com

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you.

19. Michelle says:

Is your PGD service including gender selection too? what is the cost for that? Also, Can you recomment any hotels close to your office?

20. Michelle says:

Thanks Lisa, I have sent Tracy an email this moring regarding the pricing for the PGD but haven’t received her reply yet. I have couple more quesstions, is your office open on Sundays for egg retrieval and transfers? Also, I have to flying in with my 2 kids and stay for a week here for the retrieval and transfer, which office/location would be better for kids? I need some place for the kids to spend their time (they are 4 and 2).

Hi Michelle,
      We typically do not perform retrievals and transfers on Sundays. We will time the cycle so that your retrieval and transfer will fall within Monday-Saturday. Both centers are centrally located and close to many activities for children. Do you have any specific facilities or attractions that you are looking for?

21. Michelle says:

Hey Lisa I still haven’t received any reply from Tracy yet. Could you please follow up for me?

• Lisa Stack says:

Sure, Michelle. Let me contact her and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

22. nita says:

Hi Lisa,
    I really interested to frozen my egg since im new and still blunt with all this thing. Would you kindly explain it to me step by step if i decided to frozen my egg. And i have heard that there are 2 type to frozen your egg one is traditional the other is vitrification ” snap ” egg and my question is which one from above that your clinic use or offer?
    Thank you very much and i really appreciate it.
    Nita

23. SM says:

Whats with withholding past donor cycle info. What is the big secret. If you know n wont tell is that the BEST practice. I mean we are the ones paying and by REFUSING to tell us the past info you have on them is scandalous to say the least.

Hi S,

I’m sorry that you haven’t received all of the information that you feel like you need to move forward with a cycle. There is some information about our donors that we have to withhold, such as anything that could be identifying or would compromise their HIPPA rights, but we will absolutely work to give you as much information as you need. If you would like, I could have our donor coordinator, Tammy, contact you to address your specific questions.

24. Kayla M says:

Hi,

I live in the metro Atlanta area and I was wondering how do you coordinate the monitoring for your out of town patients. I really would like to go with your clinic I have heard nothing but good things about you guys. Also, how does paying for the procedure work at CNY fertility? Do you need to have good credit?

Kayla M.

Hi Kayla,

We have coordinated many cycles for traveling clients. We offer phone consultations for your initial appointment, and then we have a dedicated nursing team for our traveling clients’ continued communication. Throughout your cycle we will provide you with blood and ultrasound requests that you will take to your local lab or physician, and we will receive the results and interpret them to give you your medication instructions. When you are ready for your egg retrieval, you will have to travel to either our Syracuse or Albany office for a few days. We will do both your retrieval and transfer within the span of a few days, and then you are able to return home. We will then give you a lab order for your blood test approximately two weeks after your retrieval date.

We do not check credit for our financing options. You can find our most up to date IVF specials here: http://cnyfertility.com/financing-options/

Please don’t hesitate to contact us to schedule your phone consult: http://cnyfertility.com/new-appointment-form/

Best of luck!

25. ready for 2nd babe says:

We have a two year old little girl through our first round of ivf which we did at a wonderful facility in Indiana for the same prcing you have here. However we too live in the Atlanta area but I had a very difficult time finding a facility to monitor me and with the time sensitive info the doctor needs while being monitored to make sure you are stimulating correctly. I got lucky and found a new obgyn right next to home however they are now closed….would you be able to reccomend someone in Atlanta for monitoring? We would like to do ivf in Albany this time because we have family there and it will cut cost and there would be no hotel cost! If I can lower this cost of ivf to a bare minimum I think then my husband will stop closing his ear when I mention ivf :)

Hi!

Have you tried contacting Dr. Massey’s facility? http://ivfga.com/about/dr-massey

When you are a traveling client, we will post your lab requests online for you to print and bring to your monitoring physician or laboratory. We do request same day results, so that we can monitor you closely. Our out of town team suggests that you try speaking with Dr. Massey’s office, as we have worked with him in the past. Additionally, you can contact Linda, our out of town coordinator, with any additional questions: Lredmond@cnyfertility.com

Thanks, and best of luck!

26. Paula says:

I have had my tubes tied and I am regretting my decision. I have looked at several options. When I had my post op looked at they said my best option was IVF. I had three children with a previous marriage before having them tied. I am currently remarried and wishing to have another child with my current husband. I wish to have more info on your facility.

27. elga says:

Iam interested in getting the ivf procdure done could you please send me information about the cost and everything else to do with the ivf. thank you have a wonderful day.

28. Qeen says:

hi, im looking for the family balancing option . i have 2 girls already and im looking at having at leaat one boy or a set of twin boys . im in my late 30s . may i know the cost, the duration and everything else involved .

29. Joleen says:

I am 46 years old, I am wondering what is the percentage of women becoming pregnant when they are in their mid 40’s to late 40’s. I never tried to get pregnant and always used contraceptives to prevent a pregnancy. I am married for almost a year, and would love to have one baby to conceive. Looking for your feedback…

Hi Joleen,

We post our statistics on this page, for your reference: http://cnyfertility.com/costs-financing/success-rates/

Keep in mind that every client is unique, and every cycle is unique. You may conceive with very little assistance at all! Or, you may need a little bit more help from us, and that’s OK too. We do have women conceiving in their mid-to-late 40’s.

When you schedule a consultation, we will be able to give you personalized expected pregnancy rates for all of your options. Your health and medical history will be able to give us a much more specific expected pregnancy rate.

Please feel free to complete the following form to schedule your appointment, and we can continue the discussion: http://cnyfertility.com/new-appointment-form/

We look forward to hearing from you!

30. jennifer says:

I was in an abusive relatioship for10 yrs and had 3 childten. I had no choice but to have a tubal ligation. I finally got the courage and strength to leave. I am now remarried and trying to move forward. My husband and i looked into the possibilities of IVf. Any one does it at a low reasonal cost or knows how to get my insurance to pay gor it?

Hi Jennifer,

I am deeply sorry for the abuse that you endured, but I am very happy that you are able to move forward with someone new! I would like you to schedule a consultation and speak with one of our Financial Coordinators. We do have financing options to make the payments easier for you, and we would be happy to look into your insurance options. Please complete the following form, and we can start working on this right away! http://cnyfertility.com/new-appointment-form/

We hope to hear from you soon, so that we can begin expanding your family!

31. dinelca says:

im interesting in a ivf .plesa try toi contact me

32. mike says:

hi doctor told me i have azoospermia with my first semen and i never test again.iwhat is the better procedure to have fertility

Hi Mike,

I am very sorry for your challenging fertility journey. We often treat men with azoospermia. We are currently trying different medications and protocols to increase sperm count. I’d encourage you to contact our office for a consultation appointment, and we can reassess your azoospermia, as well as give you all options for treatment. Please visit this page to schedule your appointment: http://cnyfertility.com/new-appointment-form/

We look forward to hearing from you!

33. Tara says:

Hi my name is Tara, just wanted to ask u if you accept Blue Cross Blue Sield, my husband works for Unit Drilling, his insurance is out of Oklahoma, if u would e,mail me at my gmail acct I would appreciate that, thanks again for your time. Tara

Hi Tara,

Thank you for your interest in our center. We do accept Blue Cross Blue Shield, but I encourage you to speak directly with our Insurance Department to check coverage for your specific plan. Sharon, our BCBS Patient Accounting Representative, will be able to answer any questions you may have about your plan. You can contact her directly, here:
      Sharon
      scurtis@cnyfertility.com
      315-701-1660 ext.3073

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you!

34. Mimi says:

Hi – I dont live in NYC but im considering IVF. Can I do my consult over the phone?

Hi Mimi,

We’re actually located in Syracuse, Albany, and Rochester, NY. A few hours outside of the city. However, we’re happy to offer free phone consultations, and you travel to our center will be minimal during your cycle. For IVF, you could expect to visit us for just 4-7 days.

To schedule your free phone consultation, please complete the following form: http://cnyfertility.com/new-appointment-form/

We look forward to hearing from you!

35. Yoly says:

Hi, which health insurances do you accept??

Hi Yoly,

I’d like you to speak with one of our Insurance Specialists. You can contact them using this form: http://cnyfertility.com/contact-tracey-quinn/

We would be happy to look into any fertility coverage that you may have, as well as discuss payment options for our self-pay cycles.

We look forward to hearing from you!

36. Yoly says:

Hi, do you accept hip/Medicaid

37. nariman says:

Hi i want your help my name is nariman from syria i married from four year i have ten
    pregnancy but.no.baby my first baby was male he die after 6day from delivery and the
    second prgnancy die in ten week gestation after that i have tow spontaneous abortion
    and then ihave new pregnancy and in 14 week my doctor make amniocentisis to me
    and the karyotype was not normal so imake karyotpe to my husband and to me the
    result was balancedtranslocation between 11and12 chromosome in my husband the
    the genetic doctor in syria said to me i want ivf with pdg but in syria nobody help me
    in this so i have after diagnosis fife new abortion please help me

38. mssburr says:

Hi,
    I am 41yrs old, turning 42 on may 21,2013. And wanted to know what the cost would be to get PGD with IVF proceedure done. If I were to have two eggs implanted into myself. I wanted to try for a boy & girl at once given my age. I have never been pregnant and didnt get married until 34yr old to find that the man I married was not fertile. He knew and didnt tell me until years into the marraige of trying to get pregnant.
    He did not want to adopt nor use a donor. So here I am. I want to use PGD to try for a boy and girl twin pregnancy, before it is to late, and I’m am to old. I have regular cycles and test positive for ovulation every month on time.I have been following my monthly for 3yrs. So I dont think I will have a issue. The women in my family are very fertile… I want to use PGD because you are able to check for genetic disordered in the embryo before transfer into to womb. GAlso since I will be footing the bill on my own. And my insurance does not cover fertility. I need to find low pricing. So can you give me a ball park price of what it might cost for what I am asking. I understand it is only a estimate. Can’t wait to here back from you. Also I am in b’ham alabama.

God Bless,
    mssburr

• Editor says:

Hi!

Thanks for your interest. We do have the option of IVF with PGD. I encourage you to request a phone consult. Since you are out of town, a phone consult would work best, and it is free! During your consultation appointment, our provider will be able to give you multiple cycle options and your expected success rates. You will also have the option to speak with our financial department to estimate all costs before hand, depending on which cycle you move forward with.

To schedule your phone consult, please complete this form: http://cnyfertility.com/new-appointment-form/

If you would like to speak with our financial team before your appointment, we welcome you to contact them directly: costs@cnyfertility.com

We look forward to working with you!

39. Tina says:

Looking to have ivf done thats affordable for me

• Editor says:

Hi Tina!

We are pleased to offer affordable IVF. We would love to discuss all of your cycle options, and run any insurance that you may have. To begin the conversation, please contact us for a free phone consultation. To request an appointment, please complete this form: http://cnyfertility.com/new-appointment-form/

One of our team members will be in contact with you shortly.

40. Julie says:

I am 30 years old I have three little girls from a previous relationship. During that relationship there father forced me to have the essure permanent birth control put in. That was three years ago. I am now engaged to a wonderful man and we want to have a child together. My dr said ivf is my only option. I have Medicaid for insurance and would be paying out of pocket. I was wondering if I would have to have all the same medications as other women since I know my eggs are good. And wondering if you could give me some prices.

• Editor says:

Hi Julie,

Yes, IVF is likely a very nice option for you. We have had many clients conceive with IVF after the essure procedure. Please contact us for a free phone consultation so that we can discuss your options and potential costs. We do offer mini-IVF procedures with less medication, and that may be a good option for you as well: 1.800.539.9870

41. Angie says:

How much does it cost the first consultation?

• Editor says:

Hi Angie!

Our phone consultations are free. For an in office visit, the fee is $300. This will include the sit-down discussion and planning with one of our practitioners, as well as a transvaginal ultrasound if you agree to one. The bloodwork is not included in this fee, as those tests are determined at the time of your appointment.

Please don’t hesitate to give us a call to schedule your appointment, or if you have any questions: 1-800-539-9870

captcha