NEWS

Diagnosis Frequency
8%12%
7%5%
10%11%
5%23%
2%17%
Verified by:  Medical Director Robert J Kiltz M.D.
Fresh Embryos From Non-Donor Oocytes
68183
23.5%42.1%
2.32.5
Current Clinic Services and Profile
:CNY Fertility Center
:Yes
Caution: Patient characteristics vary among programs; therefore, these data should not be used for comparing clinics.

© Copyright 2012 SART, All Rights Reserved.

9 responses to “2011 ART Procedure Success Rate Report”

1. Azas says:

The results presented here for age 42+ are extremely dismal. Basically there is no success for that age group! 0.9% out of 110 cycles resulting in live birth. 0 transfers resulting in live births? Wow, that’s discouraging.

• Lisa Stack says:

Hi Azas!

CNY Fertility is proud of the individualized care that we offer and the fact that we maximize the chance for a successful pregnancy for each and every patient that we see. As a result of our “open door” policy, we accept all patients—including those that are often rejected by centers that may be seeking the opportunity to create marketable statistics. That said, if you would like to come and speak with us about your unique history and your goal to achieve a pregnancy, we welcome the opportunity to give you a prognosis that is tailored to your specific situation.

You can contact us here: http://cnyfertility.com/about-us/contact-us/

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you!
      Lisa

2. Kirsten says:

Feel so depressed after looking at success rate for my age…. I am truly giving up hope.

• Editor says:

Hi Kristen,

I would like you to remember that there are many factors that go into our success rates, and one important one is that Dr. Kiltz has an open door policy. That means that as long as there isn’t another pressing medical condition that would make it unhealthy for you to conceive, he accepts all clients. Many of the clients that he allows to cycle would be rejected by other centers for various reasons, but here, we feel like we aren’t the ones to decide who should become a mother. That is one factor in the success rate.

I would encourage you to speak directly with one of our physicians, before writing your potential off. You can contact us at any time, and we would love to work towards finding the perfect cycle for you: http://cnyfertility.com/about-us/contact-us/

3. Andrea says:

I am 44 and recently did 3 Donor egg cycles with Dr. Kiltz which all failed. I was devastated ! there were 1 fresh and 2 frozen cycles.

However, I will stick with Dr. Kiltz to the very end. He is compassionate, sincere and truly has his patients’ best interest at heart… He even gives you his personal cell phone number and actually call you back most times by the end of the day HIMSELF !.A class service and also very affordable.

My only concern honestly about Dr. Kiltz is that he seem to be a bit conservative on stimulating his patients…..not sure if that was a factor in my failed cycles. Otherwise just a very positive person and awesome Doctor.

4. Nicole says:

Hi Andrea, sorry to read about your failed attempts. At age 43, I tried IVF with no success so I am now seeing Dr. Klitz for an egg donor.

Perhaps you can shed some insight on what not to do or what to ask when I have my first appointment with the Doctor in late August.

Thank you so much!
    Nicole

5. Kayla says:

I recently did an IVF cycle here, as a gestational surrogate. I was extremely nervous about success, because the eggs being implanted were that of a 44 year old. ( Frozen transfer) I am now happy to
    Say I am almost 30 weeks pregnant, on the first try! We are excited to welcome a baby girl in October.

6. Luci Vondauber says:

I did I’ve with dr kilts in 2008 that resulted in twins age 40. I had poor egg quality and did use donor eggs, the staff at cny fertility were 100% professional, caring and compassionate, I believe this is there calling in life and not just a job, please don’t get discouraged, and if I’ve doesn’t work, using your own eggs perhaps donor will.. I will tell you my girls act like me, and I have to giggle when people say oh she looks like you and the other looks like your husband. Not possible, but ok.. Keep trying and have faith in dr kiltz in my book… He is the MESSIAH of infertility

7. Penelope says:

On the 38-40 age group on the 2011 ART reports; how many women were in that group? And does that number include women from the previous year still continuing IVF?

captcha